(CNN Spanish) — The subsequent president of Colombia, Gustavo Petro, will take workplace on August 7, and dozens of high-ranking leaders and delegations from numerous nations have to this point confirmed their arrival within the nation to accompany the president originally of his time period.
This August 7, in line with the political custom of the nation, Petro will enter the Home of Nariño and can start to train the place of president till 2026. That very same day, President Iván Duque ends his time period.
Based on info from the organizing committee for Gustavo Petro’s inauguration, these are the presidents, leaders and delegations which have confirmed their attendance for subsequent August 7 in Bogotá.
Will Petro invite a frontrunner for whom the DEA is providing a $15 million reward to his inauguration?
- King Felipe VI of Spain
- Gabriel Boric, President of Chile
- Guillermo Lasso, President of Ecuador
- Luis Abinader, President of the Dominican Republic
- Luis Arce Catacora, President of Bolivia
- Mario Abdo Benitez, President of Paraguay
- Laurentino Cortizo, President of Panama
- Xiomara Castro, President of Honduras
- Rodrigo Chavez, President of Costa Rica
- Alberto Fernandez, President of Argentina
- Beatriz Gutiérrez Müller, First Woman of Mexico
- Dina Boluarte, Vice President of Peru
- Beatriz Argimón, Vice President of Uruguay
- Delegation of the federal government of the Netherlands (Curaçao)
- Felix Ulloa, Vice President of El Salvador
- Cuban International Ministry
- Portuguese International Ministry
- Serbian International Ministry
They’ve additionally confirmed their presence delegations from the UK, Japan and South Korea, led by parliamentarians from these nations.
13 representatives of worldwide organizations, comparable to CAF, CAN, Segib, Cepal and CAN, will even arrive in Colombia.
The president of Peru, Pedro Castillo, notified the Authorities of Colombia that he will be unable to take part within the switch of command as a result of Congress didn’t grant him authorization to depart the territory, as established by the Structure, and because of this he will likely be represented by the vice chairman.
Fort despatched a letter, shared by the Peruvian International Ministryby which he states that the choice will not be according to the “extraordinarily excessive evaluation” he has of relations with Colombia.